A Goodbye to Senior Ana Sargent

A Goodbye to Senior Ana Sargent

Margaret Wood, Journalist

Ana Sargent is one of the many Bearfacts members who is graduating from Vestal High School and pursuing a college degree. Ana plays a vital role in the Bearfacts community as the production manager for VHS’ newspaper. This position includes editing student’s articles, posting them on our website, and communicating with everyone who writes for our paper. She has been a Bearfacts member since the beginning of her junior year, and she is continuing to pursue her love for writing and literature by attending Binghamton University this fall and majoring in English. Ana hopes to receive a masters degree in Library Science in the coming years. Her favorite part about being the production manager is seeing all the interesting ideas that people have. Ana encourages everyone to write, even if they are a little hesitant. 

“I would definitely say not to be scared to write something or not to be worried about things needing to be perfect because you’ll improve over time,” Ana says. “If you want to write something, don’t be afraid to write about it.”

The Bearfacts community will miss Ana very much. Her kind spirit and warm personality made the Mondays a little bit brighter. We all wish her good luck in college and success in her future career!