Bear Facts

The student news site of Vestal High School, Vestal, NY

Bear Facts

Bear Facts

Poll

This poll has ended.

What is your favorite part of spring?

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

April Crossword
April Crossword
April 22, 2024
https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/empty-red-armchairs-of-a-theater-ready-for-a-show-gm1295114854-388925081
Fact or Fiction?
April 19, 2024
How to Draw
How to Draw
April 19, 2024

Farm Snow – Santa Family Story

Taken By Holden Schafer
Taken By Holden Schafer

Are you excited for this year’s Christmas? Do you even have an idea of what you want under that tree? Well, if you don’t, then you don’t need to be waiting for anything under the tree. Instead get on a computer, phone, tablet, or laptop and start playing Farm Snow. The name may sound silly, but I can assure you that the game is great for a nice Christmas feeling.
Farm Snow is great to play with the family, with appealing character designs and a fun theme. This game is all about farming and growing your town. As you get better tools and more money, you can upgrade your town and make it bigger as you progress through the game. You’re able to meet many new people like Santa Claus, his reindeer, elves, and even bigfoot. Create and decorate your very own Christmas tree and get plenty of presents on Christmas Day!
Train the reindeer, especially Rudolph, and then deliver orders with him, become better and better until you have the biggest town, with plenty of people coming to visit it through the Polar Express. So, join now, and start a new life with all your citizens and friends in Farm Snow – Santa Family Story.