Bear Facts

The student news site of Vestal High School, Vestal, NY

Bear Facts

Bear Facts

Poll

This poll has ended.

What is your favorite part of spring?

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

April Crossword
April Crossword
April 22, 2024
https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/empty-red-armchairs-of-a-theater-ready-for-a-show-gm1295114854-388925081
Fact or Fiction?
April 19, 2024
How to Draw
How to Draw
April 19, 2024

Phasmophobia-The Scariest Game Of October

Do you want to try something scary for October? Maybe you’ve already decided to do something like watch a horror movie or hang out with friends. Well, have you ever thought about trying a horror game?
Phasmophobia is a game full of mystery and the paranormal. It could be the perfect game to play if you feel like trying a horror game.

Phasmophobia is a game where you investigate buildings that have been suspected of having paranormal activity. You look inside this building for clues or evidence caused by a ghost. You can use these clues to find out what the ghost is. Remember though, you have to do all of this while being hunted by the ghost yourselves. There are countless types of ghosts in Phasmophobia, each with different traits and freaky appearances.

By collecting evidence and figuring out the ghost type, you are able to gain in-game money. Using the in-game currency, you can buy items that can aid you in finding the ghost you are hunting. There are a myriad of helpful items: books, flashlights, cameras, salt, and even a voodoo doll. Try out whatever you want as long as you’re frugal with your money.

Phasmophobia is also a great game to play with friends and family. You can play multiplayer together, which means you are able to find the ghost together, collect evidence together, and die together too. There is voice-chat in this game, so you won’t need to worry about having to communicate with each other when being chased by the ghost either.
Phasmophobia is a great game to play for October, or if you just feel like you’re in the mood for a great horror game. Play with your friends or family and have some great bonding time over a good horror game so you can all be terrified together.