Thursday, June 13

Attention ALL Students – All books are now due to the VHS Library as our year is drawing to a close.  Please return all VHS – Library materials ASAP to the Library, so borrowed materials can be cleared off your accounts. Thank you.

There are only 7 yearbooks remaining and are available in the Main Office!!  If you wish to purchase a yearbook, the cost is $65.00 and is first come first serve.

Students taking IB Environmental Systems and Societies, please see Mr. Thayer in Rm. 279 to get your summer assignment.

Students taking IB/SL Chemistry this fall, please stop in Rm. 258 TODAY to pick up your summer assignment.

Half-Price Candy Sale, this week at the Student Store.  Stop by after school, and check out the great end-of-year sales.

Attention All Students – All Lockers will need to be completely cleaned out by Monday, June 17th, which is the last day classes are in session.  Custodians will be placing garbage cans in the hallways starting this Thursday, June 13th.  Also, remember to turn in your books, calculators and any student obligations owed to your teachers!!   The custodial staff will be clearing out any remaining items left in lockers on Tuesday, June 18th after 3 PM. 

Sports

Attention Sports Fans – On Monday, June 17th at 3 PM in the Main Lobby, come out and support JT Stirpe as he signs his National Letter of Intent to play Division I Lacrosse at Syracuse University.

Attention Track Athletes – Please return your uniforms to Mr. Marcin in Rm. 285 ASAP.

Anyone interested in playing Girls JV & V Soccer in the Fall there will be an informational meeting held this TODAY, at 3 PM in the Commons.

Counseling & Guidance Information

SUNY Broome will be here this morning in Rm. 181 to help with registration of classes.  If you are attending SUNY Broome this fall and would like to register for your classes, please report to Rm. 181 for assistance.

BAE Systems is going to hold a STEM Camp from July 8th – July 11th.  The cost is $200.00 and will be held in Endicott.  You will work with engineers in a fun, creative environment.  If you are interested, please come to the Counseling & Guidance Office to get a registration form.

A leadership development course entitled “Hey Girl, Want to Rule the World?”  will be held at the Owego Elks for young women up to 18 years of age form July 15th to July 17th in Owego.  If you are interested in more details, please come to the Counseling & Guidance Office

The Levine Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger Tournament is in need of dependable volunteers during the last 2 weeks of July.  If you are interested in volunteering, please stop by the Counseling & Guidance Office to find out who to contact.  This would be a great opportunity for tennis fans.