Wednesday, June 12

Attention ALL Students – All books are now due to the VHS Library as our year is drawing to a close.  Please return all VHS – Library materials ASAP to the Library, so borrowed materials can be cleared off your accounts. Thank you.

Students taking IB Environmental Systems and Societies, please see Mr. Thayer in Rm. 279 to get your summer assignment.

If you are signed up for IB Psychology next year, please attend the meeting TODAY after school in Rm. 296 to get your summer assignment.  If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Groves.

Anyone who is taking AP/IB Biology next year needs to attend a mandatory meeting TODAY after school in Rm. 265.

Students taking IB/SL Chemistry this fall, please stop in Rm. 258 on Thursday, June 13th to pick up your summer assignment.

Half-Price Candy Sale, this week at the Student Store.  Stop by after school, and check out the great end-of-year sales.

Attention Seniors – If you attended the Prom or All-Nighter, please go to the Commons to sign the thank you posters.

Attention All Students – All Lockers will need to be completely cleaned out by Monday, June 17th, which is the last day classes are in session.  Custodians will be placing garbage cans in the hallways starting this Thursday, June 13th.  Also, remember to turn in your books, calculators and any student obligations owed to your teachers!!   The custodial staff will be clearing out any remaining items left in lockers on Tuesday, June 18th after 3 PM. 

Sports

Attention Sports Fans – Today at 3 PM in the Main Lobby, come out and support Mason Mabee as he signs his National Letter of Intent to play Lacrosse at Merceyhurst University.

Attention Fall Athletes – If you are interested in trying out for a fall sport, please stop by the Nurse’s Office for a Health History form.  An up to date completed Health History form MUST be turned in for the Fall Sport you wish to play.  TODAY is the last Fall Sports Physicals for the year.

Attention Track Athletes – Please return your uniforms to Mr. Marcin in Rm. 285 ASAP.

Attention New & Returning Cross Country Runners – There will be a pre-season meeting held this TODAY, at 3 PM in Rm. 285.

Girls wishing to try-out for Varsity Tennis in the fall, please come sign-up and get an informational packet this Thursday morning at 7:40 AM in Rm. 148.

Anyone interested in playing Girls JV & V Soccer in the Fall there will be an informational meeting held this Thursday, June 13th at 3 PM in the Commons.

Counseling & Guidance Information

BAE Systems is going to hold a STEM Camp from July 8th – July 11th.  The cost is $200.00 and will be held in Endicott.  You will work with engineers in a fun, creative environment.  If you are interested, please come to the Counseling & Guidance Office to get a registration form.

A leadership development course entitled “He Girl, Want to Rule the world?”  will be held at the Owego Elks for young women up to 18 years of age form July 15th to July 17th in Owego.  If you are interested in more details, please come to the Counseling & Guidance Office

The Levine Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger Tournament is in need of dependable volunteers during the last 2 weeks of July.  If you are interested in volunteering, please stop by the Counseling & Guidance Office to find out who to contact.  This would be a great opportunity for tennis fans.