Thursday, Nov. 29

The Social Studies Resource Rm, is closed today to Study Halls & Commons.

There will be a VHS Yearbook work session TODAY after school from 2:45 – 4 PM.

FBLA will be meeting TODAY after school at 2:45 PM in Rm. 246.

Varsity Club is meeting TODAY after school in Rm. 141.  We’ll vote on our KB nominee and start making hallway decorations for the class vs. class hall decorating competition.

Attention Seniors – There will be a brief Senior Class meeting held TODAY, at 2:45 PM in the Principal’s Conference Rm.   We will discuss the Class vs. Class Hall Decorating Contest.

The Running of the Bears 5K Planning Committee will meet this Friday, November 30th after school in Rm. 141.  New members are welcome.  See Mrs. Darpino or Mrs. Schofield for more information.

Students taking the SAT this Saturday must bring their Admission Ticket and Photo ID to be admitted to the test.  NO ONE can be admitted without these documents!!  Don’t forget to bring a calculator and #2 pencils.  SAT Reasoning tests dismiss around 1:00  – 1:30 PM, Subject Tests dismiss around Noon.  Please leave cell phones home.  If your phone rings during testing, you will be dismissed immediately from the test!

Attention Cast Members of Newsies – At the next Full Cast rehearsal on Monday, December 3rd, cast pictures will be taken for the musical program.  Please make sure to dress nicely, make-up and hair done if you so wish.  Pictures will be printed in black and white to go with the time period of the show.

The Art Club Yearbook photo will be held on Thursday, December 6th!!  Also, bring something to tie-dye afterwards.

Attention Students – Mark your calendars!!!  The all school King Bruin Dance is coming soon, and will be held on Saturday, December 15th from 8 PM – Midnight.  We have started the preparations for our 2018 Winter Wonderland.  Tickets will be sold the week of the dance (Monday, December 10th – Friday, December 14th ), and the cost will be $12.00/Single & $24.00/Double.  You will need to have purchased a ticket to be admitted into the dance.  NO tickets will be sold at the door.  Students and their guest will not be admitted into the dance after 10:00 PM.

KB Dance Guest forms for non-Vestal students are available in the Main Office and are due to the Main Office by next Friday, December 7th.  Remember, all non-Vestal guests must be pre-approved by Mr. Kasson and no middle school aged students are allowed.

The VHS Drama Club will be hosting a night of One Act Plays on Friday, December 7th & Saturday, December 8th at 7 PM in the VHS Auditorium.  Tickets will be $5.00 at the door.  Come and enjoy a night of theatre!!

Attention Students – Want to learn how to Ski?  Sign-up for Ski Club and reserve a spot on the bus.  Information is available in Main Office or from Mr. Bowers!  Again, sign up for ski Club soon, there is only a short time left.

Our Toys 4 Tots Drive vs. Binghamton High School is underway.  Bring in new, unwrapped toys, books or games for a child between the ages of 1 – 10 years old.  Donated toys may be dropped off in the bin located in the Main Lobby.

On Thursday, December 6th the Vestal Chem Free All-Nighter Committee will be hosting a Barnes & Noble Bookfair fundraiser from 10 AM to 9 PM in the Vestal Town Square Mall.  Please stop by the Main Office to pick up a voucher to present at your time of purchase to help support this amazing after prom program for our VHS Seniors.

Come enjoy a night of beautiful music at the Vestal Voices Winter Concert on Tuesday, December 11th at 7 PM in the VHS Auditorium.  Free admission for all!  Hope to see you there!